"The journey of being a woman is something extraordinary. It is full of uncertainty and discovery. Beauty comes when we embrace our flaws, learn our strengths and be who we were born to be."

Monday, August 17, 2009

Welcome

Hi everyone! I'm so excited that you've stopped by! This is blog is going to have a variety of things! But the best part about it is you can be a part of it! If you are an expert (or know alot) on a subject that is close to your heart, let me know! I'd love to post your links, resources etc... so that others can inform themselves too!!
Here are some subjects that I would like to have on here:


Eco Friendly Household Items (Cleaners, Decor etc...)


Cooking


Aromatherapy


Homemade Natural Beauty Products


Health, Weight, Fitness & Body Image


Makeup


Hairstyling

If you love any of these topics (or others) and you want to share, please comment!! I will post your links and resources here--->

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Well I guess I will be the first to comment :)
    I sell some pretty amazing products that are truly healthy and benificial to the body. Absolutley synthetic chemical free, all natural, and just awesome! SO I would be more than happy if you would put a link up to either my blog or to my store. Either one will get you there :) There is info on why you should choose organics in general and the harmful effects of chemicals in everyday products (taken from the actual MSDS sheets of these chemicals). Scary stuff! These products are rated on skin deep and they rate 2 and under - which is a real accomplishment!So here goes...
    www.beautifulnaturalorganic.blogspot.com
    www.beautyinnature.mionegroup.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aromatherapy is greatly beneficial for our body healing it physically and emotionally. But it is also said that only essential oils are to be used in aromatherapy since synthetic ingredients maybe harmful for the body.
    ____________________
    Tools & Gifts For Your Spiritual Practice

    ReplyDelete