"The journey of being a woman is something extraordinary. It is full of uncertainty and discovery. Beauty comes when we embrace our flaws, learn our strengths and be who we were born to be."

Friday, August 21, 2009

So Excited!


Ok, I know what you're thinking. How can someone be excited about getting a book like this?
Well, if you were me, and struggled constantly with stomach problems and recently found that gluten might be the problem, you'd be excited too!
So, expect lots of posts as I learn more about this widely experienced, but rarely diagnosed disease.

1 comment:

  1. I am reading this and it's great. I decided to go G. Free about a year and a half ago and haven't regretted it once! Although I have not been formally diagnosed with Celiacs I have NO doubt that I follow the family trend! ;) Being GF has been life changing. I wish you all the best and hope that it does the wonders for you that it has me and Aunty D. (or Grandma-in your case)

    ReplyDelete